Monday, June 22, 2009

Lil' C Reacts to Clip Showcasing His Vocabulary and Comments



SYTYCD judge Lil' C was recently asked about his reaction to a segment of the show that showcased this sometimes lengthy and intricate comments.

"It's TV, and I didn't take any disrespect from it," Lil' C explained to Dave Walker of The Times-Picayune -- whose interview was presented on nola.com. "I was surprised, and I thought it was funny to see people's reactions. Those are genuine reactions. People do have trouble understanding when you're not like, 'Y'all was killin' it!' or "Ya'll was good!' I just feel more than that."

Lil' C explained that he is a "different" judge. "I'm an orator," he said. "I'm extremely passionate about my art and other's art. All I want to do is communicate. I'm an expressionist, whether it's physical, whether it's verbal. ... I just have a pool of words I just dig in and throw 'em out."

Lil' C reacts to 'So You Think You Can Dance' clip highlighting his virtuosic verbosity

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gnimxsafbq