Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NIGEL LYTHGOE'S FINGERS WALK ON THE KEYS TO TWITTER


So You Think You Can Dance judge Nigel Lythgoe has been actively keeping in touch with fans via Twitter.

On Sept 18th, Lythgoe wrote: "I needed to take some time out but I'm now back with renewed energy. I promise to TWEET the TWEET, the whole TWEET and nothing but the TWEET"

Then:

"It's been a wonderful break. My son, Kris got married to the beautiful Annalise in Italy and we finally sold SYTYCD to the BBC in the UK."

On Sept 22, he wrote: "I saw Stephen Fry at dinner in Cecconi's last night. If you enjoy intelligent humor and great warmth check out his Tweets @ stephenfry"

Then: "Boston this Wednesday. Just doing the 1 hour show doesn't really give us enough time to show the extensive talent in this wonderful city."

Followed by: "I forgot to say that I had dinner with Idol judge, Kara and her husband Mike after the Emmy's. What a lovely lady, what a lovely couple!"

And: "Just had a training session with ex-Brit Gladiator Rhino. I think my old body is held together by rubber bands, string and glue. No muscles!"

And finally: "I tried to tell him running up hills wasn't good for heart attack victims like me but I found I couldn't talk during or for an hour after!!?"

Lythgoe must have gotten tired -- because thus far there have been no Tweets today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gnimxsafbq